Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm just saying....

     I'm not too sure about this blogging stuff without photos.  I know it's a good way to journal.  But am I really going to write things on a blog that I even hesitate to write in my journal?  I don't think so.  Heck, there are things I don't even write in my journal.
     I want to blog every day but I find it difficult.  I don't know how all you young mothers do it. It takes time.  I do love it when Suzy blogs daily, so when she has a dry spell of a week or so, I get a little edgy, depressed, angery...well you get the idea.
     I have a cold rignt now.  It started with a "rusty" throat, then a cough came along and then this morning I woke up with a super duper sore throat.  I thought I was going to skip that part because when the cough came the "rusty" throat went away.  Bummer.  I just took a couple of Nyquil tablets with some Alka Seltzer Night Time cold medicine.  I'm now starting to feel a bit woozy.  I wonder why?
     Gail has been on his 4 graveyard rotation.  Tonight is the last of the 4.  When he got home this morning at 0600, it was the first time I've talked to him in 3 days.  You see, when he gets home I'm asleep.  Then he gets in bed, careful not to wake me up.  When my alarm goes off I get up, careful not to wake him up.  I then get ready for work.  He leaves for work about 1530 and I get home at about 1800.  I don't mind him working the graveyard shift, but I so miss not talking to him.  We have such great conversations.  I just don't get the same feedback from Bingo that I do from Gail.  But he starts his 4 days off tomorrow then back to his 4 days of day shift. 
     I'm really starting to feel the effects of my cold medicine now.  So I will leave you with my thought of the day.  "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty...I'm just glad to have a glass."

No comments:

Post a Comment