Wednesday, February 2, 2011

confessions

Okay, time for confessions, so here goes.
1. I love, love, love Christmas music.  I would listen to it every day of the year if my kids and husband wouldn't make fun of me.
2. I love, love, love any holiday and decorate my cubical at work for them.  But...I only decorate for Christmas, Halloween and Fall/Thanksgiving at home.  I used to decorate for all the holidays at home but when the kids grew up and moved out I just lost the motivation for it. 
3. I have a wonderful i-pod that is fully downloaded and I've not listened to it once. 
4. I'm electronically challenged. Thus the reason for confession #3.
5. I have a room dedicated to sewing and crafting that I don't use hardly at all any more. 
6. I could live on popcorn.  I love it!
7. We bought a Wii a week after Christmas and I've not played it once. (see confession #4)
8. I have joined Weight Watchers and quit Weight Watchers more than 5 times.  Not that is doesn't work...it does.  I have commitment issues, I guess.
9. I never lie about my age.  I'm 57.  My weight, well that's another story.

     That's it.  Another set of confessions.  I hope you enjoy them.  Please feel free to comment on anything I post. 
     My posts will be a lot more interesting when I have a few pictures to add.  I can't wait for July when Suzy come out so she can teach me how to do that. (See confession #4.)
     Now for my blog thought.
                                                 A grandpa is a man with silver on his head and gold in his heart.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I will be stealing your ipod and teaching you how to play your wii and download photos! You are the only other person in the world that is more electronically challenged than me! I love it!

    ReplyDelete