Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The 1st of many...I hope

Well, here goes nothing.
I am Connie of Nana Connies World.  Why am I starting a blog?  I don't know.  How do I blog?  I don't know.  What will I blog about?  I don't know.   So again I ask, "Why am I starting a blog?"

I have 2 children.  A daughter, Suzy and a son, Ryeley.  I have 6 grandchildren.  I have been married to the same wonderful man for 37 years!  Gail, I love ya more than my dog!

There is a long list of secrets to a 37 year marrage.  I blog about that another time. 

I am a stay at home nana.  I help Ryeley, who is divorced, with his 2 children.  (That's right, Ryeley is single and really, really cute for those who are interested.) Curtis and Gracie help keep me on my toes and I love being with them every day.  And if Suzy and her family lived here in Utah, I would help her with her 4 children, too.

My sweet husband is going to be here any minute as is my visiting teacher so I have to cut this short.  I will try to blog daily, if  I can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment